In our next #FirstWednesdayoftheMonth webinar we return to the topic of textbooks as we join colleagues from the Florida Virtual Campus. OUTLINE (Based on WCET presentation and 2016 Florida Textbook and Course Material Survey Report) The high cost of textbooks places a significant strain on the pocketbooks on many of the college and university students… Read more »
There are no users currently online
- Digital Learning Objects for teaching computer programming
- The 2.5% commitment
- A design guide for open online courses
- Towards open education at a private university in Kenya
- MOOCs: Disrupting the university or business as usual?
- Open content: From walled gardens to collaborative learning
- Implications of the University of South Africa's shift to open distance e-learning on teacher education
- International online courses: Issues of global quality assurance, multi-country collaboration and open educational resources
- Democratising higher education through OER - What are the possibilities?
- Democratising higher education through open education resources: From Commitment to Action
- Understanding Learners’ Motivation and Learning Strategies in MOOCs
- Why Study on a MOOC? The Motives of Students and Professionals
- Investigating the Perceptions, Use, and Impact of Open Textbooks: A survey of Post-Secondary Students in British Columbia
- The Adoption of an Open Textbook in a Large Physics Course: An Analysis of Cost, Outcomes, Use, and Perceptions
- A Preliminary Exploration of the Relationships Between Student-Created OER, Sustainability, and Students Success
- Incentivizing the Production and Use of Open Educational Resources in Higher Education Institutions
- Postgraduate students as OER capacitators
- De waarde van open en open als waarde. Studie naar adoptie van delen en hergebruiken van open leermaterialen en cursussen in en door instellingen voor bekostigd hoger onderwijs
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.