There are no users currently online
- Editorial - Volume 18, Issue 4
- The impact of enrollment in an OER course on student learning outcomes
- Cultivating textbook alternatives from the ground up: One public university’s sustainable model for open and alternative educational resource proliferation
- How Korean language arts teachers adopt and adapt Open Educational Resources: A study of teachers’ and students’ perspectives
- Investigating the perceptions, use, and impact of open textbooks: A survey of post-secondary students in British Columbia
- HarvardX and MITx: Four Years of Open Online Courses -- Fall 2012-Summer 2016
- Open educational resources: between mcschool and creative school
- Open Educational Resources in the Commonwealth 2016
- What is the State of E-learning? Reflections on 30 Ways Learning is Changing
- Open Education: International Perspectives in Higher Education
- Student Data in the Digital Era: An Overview of Current Practices
- Quality Frameworks for MOOCs
- Are Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) pedagogically innovative?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.