We’re delighted organise our first face to face event after all this time and we’ll be holding a GO-GN one day workshop in London on Monday 25 April 2022. For this workshop, we’re not requiring participants to present at OER22 (26-28 April). For that purpose:
- We’re in the process of booking a spacious room for our workshop, in the Kings Cross area. There should be lots of room for everyone, with room to socially distance.
- We’ll have lots of refreshments and breaks, with plenty of time to get to know everyone in between workshop sessions.
- GO-GN will cover travel costs, 3-nights accommodation (Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights) and your OER22 conference fee.
We’re working on our agenda at the moment – as earlier we’re planning to include lightning talks and a workshop to kickstart the second editions of our Research Methods and Conceptual Framework handbooks. We’ll also update as soon as we can regarding a possible hybrid event so members who aren’t able to make the session in person, can participate online.
Please email us at email@example.com with any questions. If you are a GO-GN member or alumni and you would like to apply to participate, please send us a short email before Wednesday 9 March 2022 stating:
- How you might benefit from participating in the GO-GN workshop
- How you would benefit from participating in OER22