GO-GN promotes a fellowship scheme to support alumni and members in the last steps of their PhD. Benefits include a financial award, fellows are listed on the GO-GN website and their fellowship work promoted and recognised in several ways. Fellowships can be based around a specific piece of relevant research. The scheme facilitates fellows to attend conferences for the promotion of the network using the financial award given. Fellows receive GO-GN support to organise regional seminars and events.
Activities fellows may take up include:
- Undertake a piece of targeted OER/OEP related research
- Overview of OER activity in a region
- Strategic events identification
- Fostering connections to other networks
- Promotion of GO-GN at face to face conferences and online events
- New GO-GN members recruitment
- Follow and promote GO-GN – DEI recommendations and commitments.
- Provide a specific contribution to planned outputs
Expectations of outputs include:
- Regular reports back to the Network.
- Three blog inputs in the GO-GN website
- Production of an output review report at the end of the fellowship.