We were delighted to have around 30 people join us from around the world for last week’s mini-seminar. Thank you so much to all our presenters and participants for making it such a fun and interesting event… and a special thanks to those of you who braved an early start/late night to join us too. We really appreciated your commitment and contribution : )
- Gabi Witthaus (Lancaster): My #OpenDissertation Journey: First Steps
- Deb Baff (Lancaster): Update on PhD Research
- Verena Roberts (EdD): OEP to Expand High School Learning Environments, Spaces and Experiences
- Danielle Dubien (Canterbury, NZ): An Ecological Lens on the Stressors of Planning for OER Engagement
- Kathy Essmiller (Oklahoma): Academic Library Publishing of OER
- Leo Havemann (EdD) & Verena Roberts (OU): Mini-Presentation on Turning Research into Practice: A #GO_GN collaborative writing project for the #OTESSA20 Proceedings
You can also find the slides for the researcher presentations available on our Slideshare.
We haven’t included the Q&A sections for presentations but there were a number of resources mentioned by folks. We’ve pulled them from the chat and they are available here.