Tuesday 6 September 2022
- 14:00 – 14:30 Building open research, community and values with the Global OER Graduate Network (GO-GN) Beck Pitt, Robert Farrow, Francisco Iniesto and Martin Weller.
- 15:30 – 16:00 Metaphors of Ed Tech Martin Weller (online).
Wednesday 7 September 2022
- 11:45 – 12:15 Co-designing a conversational user interface with disabled students to improve the experience of accessing support for study Tim Coughlan, Francisco Iniesto and Kate Lister.
- 14:00 – 15:00 Keynote: Ethics and educational technology Rob Farrow
- 15:15 – 15:45 Open Learning and OER Remix: delivering a large-scale national professional development programme in Kenya Fereshte Goshtasbpour, Beck Pitt, Rebecca Ferguson, Simon
We are grateful to be one of the ALT Conference Supporters, come to say hi to the team and get to know more about GO-GN, remember that the FemEdTech Quilt of Care and Justice in Open Education will be on display on Wednesday!