We are pleased to present the 2021 edition of our Research Review! In these reports, GO-GN network members review recent publications in the world of open education around key themes and clusters. The subjects covered this time include OER, OEP, MOOCs, open pedagogy, innovation, virtuality and social justice.
The review team were:
- Paula Cardoso (Universidade Aberta, Portugal)
- Natasha Chtena (Harvard University, USA)
- Glenda Cox (University of Cape Town, South Africa)
- Ada Czerwonogora (Universidad de la República, Uruguay)
- Helen DeWaard (Lakehead University, Canada)
- Robert Farrow (The Open University, UK)
- Paco Iniesto (The Open University, UK)
- Caroline Kuhn (Bath Spa University, UK)
- Anuradha Peramunugamage (University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka)
- Rebecca Pitt (The Open University, UK)
- Viviane Vladimirschi (Educational Consultant/Independent Researcher, Brazil)
- Martin Weller (The Open University, UK)
The GO-GN Research Reviews are intended as a quick guide to recent research in open education – we hope they are found useful!
There will be a webinar to discuss the main results of this exercise TODAY at 1600 GMT. You can join us on Zoom via https://zoom.us/j/95648681399?pwd=ZVVpS2RZa3hMQ1hIZDBFa0FUOE5Ldz09.